The new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) which comes into force 25th May 2018 requires us to inform you how we collect and use your personal information.
How do we collect information from you?
Customer information may have been collected via the following methods:
1) Account application forms (e.g. Company name, Company Registration Number, Address, Telephone Number, Email Address, Name of Company Directors, Bank Reference, Trade References etc).
2) Technical information gathered automatically when enquiries are submitted through our website.
3) Other general correspondence we may have received from you
How is your information used?
We process, transfer and disclose customer information to:
1) Provide a service
2) Process your Purchase Order
3) Deal with your transaction issues
4) Collect any money owed to us
5) Manage your Account
6) Perform Credit Checks
7) Internal Operation requirements (e.g. Audit, Credit & Risk Management)
8) In General manage our relationship with you
Please note: we only collect information which is required for a specified primary purpose. This information may be transferred or disclosed to persons acting on your behalf, e.g. Company employees, payment recipients and account nominees.
How are you able to control your information?
You are able to opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You can do this by contacting us via email, telephone or in writing:
a) - email@example.com
b) - by phone on 01795 830400
c) - JP STONE LTD, Milstead Manor Farm, Manor Road, Milstead, Sittingbourne, Kent ME9 0SE
This will enable you to:
1) - See what data we have about you, if any
2) - Change/correct any data we have about you
3) - Have us delete any data we have about you
4) - Express any concern you may have about our use of you date
You do not need to do anything unless you no longer want us to hold your details or to contact you