Health and Safety
JP Stone Ltd has a fully comprehensive health & safety policy including all risk assessments, COSHH assessments and employee health surveillance. We promote good health and a safe working environment for all our employees.
To comply, the company will:
- Comply with all current and relevant legislation
- Provide a safe working environment for all employees
- Make sure all machinery and ventilation systems are maintained and serviced regularly
- Supply PPE and safety equipment for all of our working procedures
- Provide regular in-house qualitative face-fit testing by a competent person as well as external quantitative face-fit testing where necessary (Download our Face Fit Certificate)
- Undertake annual occupational health checks
- Make sure our employees are fully trained on all aspects of our business
- The management will take a positive lead in all matters to do with Health & Safety
- Take all reasonable steps to prevent accident, illness or injury as far as is reasonably practicable
- Make sure that all management and staff are aware they have a legal duty to take reasonable care for Health & Safety of themselves and others.
Our continual improvement and review of all our procedures ensures that all our work is carried out under the requirements of the legislation set out and best practice.
We encourage a proactive approach to all aspects of health & safety, and it is extremely important to the success of the company.